- Signal Processing
- Control Theory
- Information Theory
- Number Theory
- K. Adhikari and J.R. Buck, "Spatial Spectral Estimation by Product Processing of a Pair of Colinear Arrays", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, pages 2389-2401, vol. 65, issue 9, 2017
- K. Adhikari and J.R. Buck, "Gaussian signal detection by extended coprime sensor arrays", IEEE Internationl Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 2015
- K. Adhikari, J.R. Buck and K.E. Wage, "Extending coprime sensor arrays to achieve the peak side lobe height of a full uniform linear array", EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing (Special Issue on Sparse Sensing in Radar and Sonar Signal Processing; Invited Paper), vol. 2014, no. 1, 2014
- K. Adhikari, J.R. Buck and K.E. Wage, "Beamforming with extended coprime sensor arrays", Proceedings-IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, pages 4183-4186, 2013
- K. Adhikari and J.R. Buck, "Lattice theory models for space-time sampling of acoustic signals", Proceedings-ASA Meetings on Acoustics, vol. 19, no. 1, 2013
- I. Bilik, K. Adhikari and J.R. Buck, "Shannon Capacity Bound on Mobile Station Localization Accuracy in Urban Environments", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 59, no. 12, pages 6206-6216, 2011
- I. Bilik, K. Adhikari and J.R. Buck, "Information theoretic bounds on mobile source localization in a dense urban environment", IEEE Workshop on Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing, pages 109-112, 2010
Kaushallya Adhikari received the M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2012, and 2016, respectively. She joined the Louisiana Tech University as an Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering in 2017.
I am looking for graduate students who have strong mathematical background and are interested in research in Statistical Signal Processing and/or Control Theory. Send me an email with your resume if you are interested.