Here are the guidelines for the paper, which is a review of a
a scholarly article.
NOT look it up through Google or some other general search engine.
- Go to the Tech home page.
- Click on the Library link.
- Click on the Indexes & Databases
- Click on the MLA
International Bibliography. (Not the MLA Directory of Journals)
- If you are off campus, log in with
your student id and the password (the default password is changeme).
- Look up an article on one of the
works that we are reading this quarter.
- Download the article. You need
to send it to me along with your paper.
- Read the article.
- Write a review.
- It should be 2+ pages long (not 1
- About two thirds of the review
should be summary of what the article says.
- The last third should be your
- Write the bibliographical
information for the article in good MLA form.
- Send the REVIEW AND THE ARTICLE to me.