Hints and Tips
- Always stir in a clockwise direction.
- For a thicker pudding, place prepared dessert in
refridgerator for 5-10 minutes
- Generic brands can save money, but name brands tend to have
that little extra kick.
- Experiment with different serving conatiners.
Anything from a cup to a flower pot can be used, find your favorite
(make sure to sterilze whichever container you use).
- Making the dessert is as much fun as eating it and a great
way to spend quality time with your family.
- Try adding whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or cherries to
add some flair.
- Frozen Oreos make a great addition.
- Have fun!
Seen above are generic brands, but not everyone's in college.
Feel free to splurge!!!