1. Every student enrolled in a chemistry laboratory must have viewed at least once, the American Chemical Society video entitled Starting with Safety: An Introduction for the Academic Chemistry Laboratory.
2. Each student MUST make 100% on the safety quiz.
3. Chemical splash safety goggles which meet ANSI Z87.1-1989 standards will be worn at ALL times while the experiments are being conducted!
4. Penalties for violation of the Lab Safety Contract are as follows:
1. First Violation: Warning.
2. Second Violation: Dismissal from that lab period with a grade of zero for that lab’s experiment.
5. The lab safety documents linked below must be completed by each student and turned back in to the lab instructor on the first day of lab .
Back to Home Page