Lecturer and Program Chair
Department of Electrical Engineering
College of Engineering & Science.
PhD - Electrical Engineering: University of Arkansas,
MS - Electrical Engineering: University of Oklahoma, 1991
BS - Electrical Engineering: University of Oklahoma, 1983
· “A Microprocessor-based Control System Project for an Integrated Freshman Curriculum”, presented at the ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Austin, TX, June 2009
· “Utilizing Robotics to Facilitate Project-Based Learning: A Student Perspective”, presented at the ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Pittsburgh, PA, June 2008
· “Development of a Fuzzy Logic Control System on a Freescale 68HCS12 Microcontroller for an Air Impingement Oven”, presented at the IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Vigo, Spain, June 2007
· “Development of a Fuzzy Logic Control System in Matlab for an Air Impingement Oven”, presented at the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society Conference in Paris, France, November 2006 (presenting author and technical session co-chair).
· “An Ergonomic, Process Oriented Approach to Driller’s Consoles”, IADC/SPE 39330, presented at the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)/Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Drilling Conference held in Dallas, TX, March 1998 (presenting author).
· “Field Testing of an Advanced Early Kick Detection System for Conventional and Slim Hole Drilling”, presented at the IADC Well Control Conference for Europe held in Milan, Italy, June 1995.
· “Addressing Choke Control Deficiencies Through Computer-Based Electronics”, IADC/SPE 14738, presented at the IADC/SPE Drilling Conference held in Dallas, TX, February 1986.
· “Operator workstation for use on a drilling rig including integrated control and information”, US Patent 6,629,572, October 2003.
· “Remote Mud Pump Control Apparatus”, US Patent 4,595,343, June 1986.
& Page Creations Copyright © by Louisiana Tech University.