Research and Publications
Book Chapters | Research Posters | View Points | Technical Opinion | Letters | Book Reviews | Unrefereed
2014 (Recent Work)
- D. Irakiza, M. E. Karim, and V. V. Phoha, "A Non-Interactive Dual Channel Continuous Traffic Authentication Protocol," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 9, pp. 1133-1140, July 2014.
- Kiremire, M. Brust, and V. V. Phoha, "Using network motifs to investigate the influence of network topology on PPM-based IP traceback schemes (In press)," Computer Networks, 2014.
- J. Chen, A. R. Kiremire, M. R. Brust, and V. V. Phoha, "Modeling online social network users’ profile attribute disclosure behavior from a game theoretic perspective," Computer Communications, vol. 49, pp. 18-32, August 2014.
- Sedenka, K. Balagani, V. V. Phoha, and P. Gasti, "Privacy-Preserving Population-Enhanced Biometric Key Generation from Free-Text Keystroke Dynamics," in International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB) September 29- October 2, 2014, Clearwater, Florida, 2014 (Accepted).
- A. Primo, V. V. Phoha, R. Kumar, and A. Serwadda, "Context-Aware Active Authentication Using Smartphone Accelerometer Measurements," in The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Workshops, 2014.
- H. Locklear, Z. Sitova, S. Govindarajan, A. Goodkind, D. G. Brizan, P. Gasti, A. Rosenberg, V. Phoha, and K. S. Balagani, "Continuous Authentication with Cognition-centric Text Production and Revision Features," presented at the International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB), Clearwater, Florida, 2014 (Accepted).
- Serwadda and V. V. Phoha, "Examining a Large Keystroke Biometrics Dataset for Statistical-attack Openings," ACM Transactions on Information and Systems Security , vol. 16, No. 2, 2013.
- K. A. Rahman, K. S. Balagani, and V. V. Phoha, "Snoop-forge-replay Attacks on Continuous Verification with Keystrokes," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 8(3):528-541, 2013.
Examining a Large Keystroke Biometrics Dataset for Statistical-Attack Openings
- J. Rice, V. Phoha, and P. Robinson, "Using Mussel-inspired Self-Organization and Account Proxies to Obfuscate Workload Ownership and Placement in Clouds,", IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 8(6):963-972, 2013.
- Serwadda, Z. Wang, P. Koch, S. Govindarajan, R. Pokala, A. Goodkind, D.-G. Brizan, A. Rosenberg, V. V. Phoha, and K. S. Balagani:, "Scan-Based Evaluation of Continuous Keystroke Authentication Systems," IEEE IT Professional, vol. 15, pp. 20-23, 2013.
- Serwada and V. V. Phoha, "When Kids' Toys Break Mobile Phone Security," in ACM CCS, Berlin, Germany, Nov. 4-8, 2013
- Serwadda, V. Phoha, and Z. Wang, "Which Verifiers Work?: A Benchmark Evaluation of Touch based Authentication Algorithms," in IEEE BTAS, Washington, DC, Sept 29 - Oct 2, 2013.