Research and Publications
Book Chapters | Research Posters | View Points | Technical Opinion | Letters | Book Reviews | Unrefereed
2013 Recent work (publications)
- Serwadda and V. V. Phoha, "Examining a Large Keystroke Biometrics Dataset for Statistical-attack Openings," ACM Transactions on Information and Systems Security , vol. 16, No. 2, 2013.
- K. A. Rahman, K. S. Balagani, and V. V. Phoha, "Snoop-forge-replay Attacks on Continuous Verification with Keystrokes," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 8(3):528-541, 2013.
Examining a Large Keystroke Biometrics Dataset for Statistical-Attack Openings
- J. Rice, V. Phoha, and P. Robinson, "Using Mussel-inspired Self-Organization and Account Proxies to Obfuscate Workload Ownership and Placement in Clouds,", IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 8(6):963-972, 2013.
- Serwadda, Z. Wang, P. Koch, S. Govindarajan, R. Pokala, A. Goodkind, D.-G. Brizan, A. Rosenberg, V. V. Phoha, and K. S. Balagani:, "Scan-Based Evaluation of Continuous Keystroke Authentication Systems," IEEE IT Professional, vol. 15, pp. 20-23, 2013.
- Serwada and V. V. Phoha, "When Kids' Toys Break Mobile Phone Security," in ACM CCS, Berlin, Germany, Nov. 4-8, 2013
- Serwadda, V. Phoha, and Z. Wang, "Which Verifiers Work?: A Benchmark Evaluation of Touch based Authentication Algorithms," in IEEE BTAS, Washington, DC, Sept 29 - Oct 2, 2013.