- U.S. Patent No. 6,611,823: R. R. Selmic, F. L. Lewis, A. J. Calise, and M. B. McFarland, “Backlash Compensation Using Neural Network,” 2003.
- Report of Invention: R. K. Sunkam, R. R. Selmic, and D. T. Haynie, “Low-cost, fast rise-time, nanosecond-long electromagnetic pulse generator,” Louisiana Tech University, 2004.
- Report of Invention: C. B. O’Neal and R. R. Selmic, “Design, Actuation, and Control of a Piezo-MEMS Articulating Arm,” Louisiana Tech University, 2006.
- Report of Invention: A. I. Moustapha and R. R. Selmic, “Wireless Sensor Network Modeling Using Modified Recurrent Neural Networks: Application to Fault Detection,” Louisiana Tech University, 2007.
- Report of Invention: R. R. Selmic, “MAVs with Integrated Flopping Wings Sensors”, Louisiana Tech University, 2008.
Rastko R. Selmic
AT&T Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering
College of Engineering and Science
Louisiana Tech University
Arizona Avenue, Nethken Hall 229
Ruston, LA 71272, USA
Ph.D., The University of Texas at Arlington, 2000
M.S., The University of Texas at Arlington, 1997
B.S., University of Belgrade, 1994