Graduate Theses and Dissertations in Biomedical Engineering
1. Terala, Deepti, Micro/nano-fabrication of cell culture scaffolds integrated with fluorescent sensors, 2004.
2. Hoven, Daniel Edward, Techniques for assessing the characteristics and severity of tremor by analyzing hand motion, 2004.
3. Sharma, Gyanesh, Design and synthesis of genes encoding designed polypeptides for the nanofabrication of hemocompatible artificial cells, 2003.
4. Pargaonkar, Nikhil, Disulfide bond stabilization of multilayer thin films, 2003.
5. Sah, Sachin, Platelet function assessment in protein coated microchannels, 2003.
6. Glawe, John Dana, Alignment of rat aortic smooth muscle cells by high aspect ratio microfabricated elastomeric microchannel cell culture scaffolds, 2003.
7. Roussel, Thomas J., Jr, Computer simulation and performance evaluation of a microfabricated capillary electrophoresis device with intergrated electrochemical detection, 2003.
8. Barnidge, Michael, Jr, Nanoengineered fiber-optic chemical imaging probes: Fabrication of pH imaging sensors using electrostatic layer-by-layer assembly approaches, 2003.
9. Dai, Kun, DNA-templated metallic nanowire fabrication, 2003.
10. Shenoy, Urvi Gururaj, Design and fabrication of a micromachined fabry-perot interferometer and integrated fluidic microcuvette for bio/chemical spectroscopy, 2002.
11. Jayant,SantHimanshu, Improved scaling models for field flow fractionation system and characterization of m-EFFF system, 2002.
12. Li,Mengyan, Micro-andnano-fabricated substrates for directing smooth muscle cell growth, 2002.
13. Kantak,AmeyaSudhir, Preliminary design of the microfluidic platelet function analyzer, 2002.
14. Lu,Xiaoyu, Biodegradable and injectablemicrobeads made with electrostatic emthods, 2001.
15. Kadirvelu,Ushapriya, Comparison of low flow and normal flow under pulsatile conditions inside a vascular graft model, 2001.
16. Gururaj,Manjula, Image co-registration of pet and mri images using principal axes transformation, 2000.
17. Wu,Jingyi, Platelet adhesion in end-to-side anastomotic models, 2000.
18. Krishnamurthy,Kirankumar, Simulation and analysis of multiple doppler ultrasound receivers, 2000.
19. Sankhe,KetanRajanikant, Effect of offset on the hemodynamics in end-to-side anastomoses, 2000.
20. Furlong, Cynthia Dickey, The design, modeling, and fabrication of a miniaturized 3-D electrophoretic device, 1999.
21. Ganapathy,Ramanathan, Analysis of surface electromyograms under fatiguing and non-fatiguing conditions for keyboard users, 1999.
22. Hunter, John Robert, The measurement of stress shielding and the relative rigidity mismatch within the femur-prosthesis union of total hip replacement, 1999.
23. Walker, Glenn M, Qualitative R-wave detection in fuzzy logic, 1999.
24. Abdelqader,Marwan, A comparison and contrast of the diffusive transport delay model of the longitudinal sarcoplasmic reticulum and time delay model, 1998.
25. Li,Ching-hung, Fabrication and evaluation of miniaturized acoustic lenses for high frequency ultrasound applications, 1998.
26. Li,Qun, Ultrasound beam profile simulation and optimization for high frequency linear-array transducers with polygon-shaped elements, 1997.
27. Pagadala, Rajesh, An adaptive cognitive orthosis shell for task guidance, 1997.
28. Tang,Hui, Feasibility of a microfabricatedhaptic display for the visually impaired, 1996.
29. Huang, Jen-chieh, Electrocardiogram analysis using qualitative simulation and fuzzy set theory, 1996.
30. Wang, Lin, Feasibility study of bovine embryo microlabeling, 1996.
31. Welch, Eric, Feasibility of using piezoelectric film to detect contractile force of adult rat cardiac myocytes, 1996.
32. Costea, AdrianCosmin, Finite element modeling of a fiber optic based silicon tactile shear sensor, 1996.
33. Coe, Michael Sean, Monitoring system for the detection of changes in localized pressures in a below-knee amputee over time, 1996.
34. Tan,Qian, Model-based reasoning system for respiratory weaning process management, 1996.
35. Ashroff,Shafeek, Effect of crystallinity on the stability of hydroxyapatite coating on titanium implants after cyclic fatique loading, 1996.
36. Ravindranath,Prabodh, Composites of hydroxylapatite with bioresorbable or water-soluble polymer as a synthetic bone graft, 1995.
37. Shi, Joanna Q, Automobile portable hand control system assessment, 1995.
38. Sinkar,Milind R, Modeling of orientation of skeletal muscle in cardiomyoplasty, 1995.
39. Bauer, Todd, Recessed-tip antimony pH microelectrodes : the effects of the recessed tip on POb2s sensitivity, 1995.
40. Krishnan,Ashok, Intravascularmicrobubble blood oxygenator : principles and limitations, 1994.
41. Chen,Jinhua, Measurementsystem for acoustic startle responses in rats, 1994.
42. Vishwatheja, T. R, Functional assessment of disabled persons for driving, 1994.
43. Felton-Bridges, Juanita, The relationship of selected factors and clinical outcomes indicative of dietary compliance of veteran patients with initial myocardial infarction, 1994.
44. Jayaram,Gowtham, Experiments in dysarthric speech recognition using artifical neural networks, 1994.
45. Chellaton,Ramesh, Fuzzy controller for a mechanical ventilator, 1993.
46. Narayan,Shrivatsa, A computerized cognitive orthosis shell for persons with cognitive deficits, 1993.
48. Kiani, Mohammad F, Oxygen sensitivity of the antimony PH microelectrode, 1987.
49. Mao,Leei, Long term dermatological effects of electrocutaneous stimulation, 1982.
50. Witte, James N, Experimental and mathematical studies of the fetal brain's response to short term asphyxia, 1982.
51. Simmons, David Warren, Computerized continuous blood gas monitoring system for hospital nurseries, 1977.