- Start the Bibliography of the long report 2 inches from
the top of the page and 1 inch from the left, right, and
bottom of the page.
- This page should be titled "SOURCES" in bold
type font and centered.
- The first bibliographical entry should start on the
third line following the title.
- Every entry should be double spaced.
- After the first line of every entry, the next line (and
every line therafter) should begin indented by 1/2 an inch.
- The page number for the first page of the bibliography
should appear on the bottom of the page.
- All subsequent bibliography pages should have a 1 inch
margin on all sides.
- These subsequent pages should also be numbered in the
upper right corner (instead of the bottom) of the page.
Related: For reference on MLA citation you can check
the followin link:
Home - Page Numbering -
Margins - Spacing - Dummy Report
Website Design by Esteban Fiallos