List of Figures
- Start the List of Figures page of the long report 2
inches from the top of the page and 1 inch from the left,
right, and bottom of the page.
- This page should be titled "LIST OF FIGURES"
in bold type font and centered.
- The first figure entry should start on the third line
following the title.
- Every entry should be double spaced and numbered begining
- After the name of every entry, leader dots should follow
until reaching the page in which the figure appears in the
- The page number for the first page of the list of figures
should appear on the bottom of the page.
- All subsequent list of figure pages should have a 1
inch margin on all sides.
Figures and Graphs screenshot.
[Back to top]
Home - Page Numbering -
Margins - Spacing - Dummy Report
Website Design by Esteban Fiallos