21. G. Dutta, S. Siddiqui, H. Zeng, Carlisle, J.A. and P.U. Arumugam, The effect of electrode size and surface heterogeneity on electrochemical properties of ultrananocrystalline diamond film microelectrode.(Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Volume 756, 1 November 2015, Pages 61â68, 2015
20. H. Zeng, A. Konicek, N. Moldovan, F. Mangolini, T. Jacobs, I. Wylie, P.U. Arumugam, S. Siddiqui, R. Carpick and J. Carlisle, Boron-doped ultrananocrystalline diamond, Carbon, April 2015, Volume 84, s 103â117.
19. H. Zeng, P.U. Arumugam and J.A. Carlisle, Fibrinogen adsorption study on ultrananocrystalline diamond as a biocompatible and antithrombogenic interfacial material for implantable devices, Physica Status Solidi A: Applications and Materials Science 211: 2785â2789. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431396.
18. P.U. Arumugam, H. Zeng, S. Siddiqui, J. A. Carlisle and P. Garris, Microfabrication and characterization of ultrananocrystalline diamond microsensors for in vivo dopamine detection, Appl. Phys. Lett 2003, 102, 253107-11.
17. H. Zeng, P.U. Arumugam, S. Siddiqui and J.A. Carlisle, Low temperature boron doped diamond, Appl. Phys. Lett 2013, 102, 223108-11.
16. U.C.Wejinya, S.N.S. Chalamalasetty, Z. Dong, P.U. Arumugam and M. Meyyappan, Carbon nanofiber nanoelectrode array: Effect of process conditions on reliability, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology 2013, 12 (1), 101-107.
15. P.U. Arumugam, S. Siddiqui, Z. Dai, C. J. Stavis, H. Zheng, N. Moldovan, R.J. Hamers and J. A. Carlisle, “A quantitative study of detection mechanism for a label-free impedance biosensor using ultrananocrystalline diamond microelectrode array, Biosens. Bioelectron, 2012, 35, 284–290
14. P. Adaikappan, P.U. Arumugam, M. Meyyappan and J. Koehne, Detection of ricin using a carbon nanofiber based biosensor, Biosens. Bioelectron 2011, 28, 428–433
13. P.U. Arumugam, E. Yu, R. Riverie and M. Meyyappan, Vertically aligned carbon nanofiber electrode arrays for nucleic acid detection” Chem Phys Letters 2010, 499, 241-46.
12. S. Siddiqui, P.U. Arumugam, H. Chen, J. Li and M. Meyyappan, Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy of carbon nanofiber electrode arrays: Effect of electrode size on spectra properties, ACS Nano 2010, 4 (2), 955–961.
11. P.U. Arumugam, H. Chen, S. Siddiqui, J.P. Weinrich, A. Jejelowoi, J. Li and M. Meyyappan, Wafer-scale fabrication of patterned carbon nanofiber nanoelectrode arrays: A route for development of multiplexed, ultrasensitive disposable biosensors, Biosens. Bioelectron 2009, 24, 2818-2824.
10. E.D. de Asis, Jr., T. D. B. Nguyen-Vu, P.U. Arumugam, H. Chen, A. M. Cassell, R. Andrews, and J. Li, High Efficient Electrical Stimulation of Hippocampal Slices with Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanofiber Microbrush Array, Biomed. Microdevices 2009, 11, 4, 801-808.
9. P. U. Arumugam, H. Chen, A. M. Cassell and J. Li, Dielectrophoretic trapping of single bacteria at carbon nanofiber nanoelectrode arrays, J. Phys. Chem. A 2007, 111, 12772-12777.
8. Z.P. Aguilar, C.V. Nguyen, M. Sirisena, G. Gertsch, P.U. Arumugam, D. Spencer, C. Wansapura, Y. Aguilar, Y and J. Homesley, Automated microarray technology for biomedical and environmental sensors, ECS Transactions 2006, 3 (10) 125-137.
7. P.U. Arumugam, S.E. Fakunle, E.C. Anderson, S.R. Evans, K.G. King, Z.P. Aguilar, C.S. Carter and I. Fritsch, Characterization and pumping: Redox magnetohydrodynamics in a microfluidic channel, Journal of Electrochemical Society 2006, 153 (12) E185-E194.
6.M. C. Weston, E.A. Clark, P.U. Arumugam and I. Fritsch, Redox magnetohydrodynamic enhancement ofstripping voltammetry for a portable analysis system using disposable electrodes, permanent magnets, and small volumes, The Analyst 2006, 131, 1322-1331.
5. Z. P. Aguilar, P. U. Arumugam and I. Fritsch, Study of magnetohydrodynamic driven flow through LTCC channel with self-contained electrodes, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 2006, 59 1, 201-209.
4. P.U. Arumugam, A.P. Malshe, and S.A. Batzer, Dry machining of aluminum-silicon alloy using polished CVD diamond-coated cutting tool inserts, Surface and Coatings Technology 2006, 3399-3403.
3. P. U. Arumugam, E.A. Clark and I. Fritsch, Use of paired, bonded NdFeB magnets in redox magnetohydrodynamics, Analytical Chemistry 2005, vol.77/4, 1167-71.
2. P. U. Arumugam, A.J. Belle and I. Fritsch, Inducing convection in solutions on a small scale: Electrochemistry at microelectrodes embedded in permanent magnets, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 2004, vol.40/No.4, 3063-65.
1. P.U. Arumugam, A. P. Malshe, S. A. Batzer and D.G. Bhat, Study of airborne dust emission and process performance during dry machining of aluminum-silicon alloy with PCD and CVD diamond coated tools, Journal of Manufacturing Processes 2003, vol.5/No.2, 163-170.
1. G. Dutta, S. Siddiqui, H. Zeng, Carlisle, J.A. and P.U. Arumugam, Microscopic effect of surface heterogeneities on electrochemical properties of ultrananocrystalline diamond film microelectrodes.
2. P.U. Arumugam, S. Siddiqui, H. Zeng, H., and J.A. Carlisle, J.A. Nanocrystalline diamond biosensors (chapter 10), Biosensors Based on Nanomaterials and Nanodevices, Editors: Jun Li and Nick Wu, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 243-72 (December 20, 2013).
1. R. Madiyar, L.U. Syed, P.U. Arumugam and J. Li. Electrical capture and detection of microbial particles based on dielectrophoresis at nanoelectrode arrays (chapter 6). Advances in Applied Nanotechnology for Agriculture, American Chemical Society Symposium Series (September 25, 2013).
6. P.U. Arumugam and I. Fritsch, Electrochemistry using permanent magnets provided with electrodes embedded therein. No: US7572355 B1, 2007
5. E.S.O. Fakunle, P.U. Arumugam, J.E. Mincy, F.D. Barlow III, I. Fritsch and G. Wang, Microfluidic device utilizing magnetohydrodynamics and method of fabrication thereof. No: US7467928 B2, 2008
4. P. U. Arumugam, A. M. Cassell and J. Li, Dielectrophoresis based particle sensor using nanoelectrode arrays. No: US7635420 B1, 2009
3. P.U. Arumugam, S. Siddiqui and J.A. Carlisle – Electroanalytical sensor based on nanocrystalline diamond electrodes and microelectrode arrays. US20130213823 A1 2013
2. System and Method for Treatment of Wastewater to Destroy Organic Contaminants by a Diamond Activated Electrochemical Advanced Oxidation Process I.W. Wylie, J.A. Carlisle and P. Arumugam. US20130299361 A1, 2013
1. I. W. Wylie, P.U. Arumugam, H. Zeng and J.A. Carlisle, Electrochemical system and method for on-site generation of oxidants at high current density. US20140174942 A1, 2014